1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Trixie Beetle
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Chocolate Sugar
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): C*Low
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Puppy
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Elizabeth American Fork
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Lowcy
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): White the Juice
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Glen Luis
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Kenzo Junior Mint
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Teresa William
Ok, so maybe it didnt turn out as funny as I thought! But I do kind of like my "Fly-girl" name, C-Low, I think I will use it. So why dont you try this out and see if yours turns out any better?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
What's In A Name?
Ok, So I usually dont do things like this but I thought this one was pretty funny...