Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summertime...


Bike Rides! we LOVE going on bike rides right now! Auggie likes to grab the back of my hair and pull on it, OUCH! Milo is such a good little rider, he loves to try and do jumps off the curb.


First Zucchini of the season! We have a garden at Nana and Papas house. It is amazing to see everything grow so fast!

Auggie's shoe fascination... Aug is obsessed with putting every ones shoes on, but I think these ones are my favorite! heels really do help the legs look more slender!


This is what you get when you you leave two bored boys with a roll of tape!

... And of course Aug had to see what all the fun was about!




Shirt off, outside, getting messy.... pretty much sums up our summer so far!

2 comments:

The Bensons said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute...

Lloyd Family said...

Your kids are so cute I can't stand it! I love your family pics so much, I just emailed Tiffany to see if she could photograph our fam. I read through your "other life" blog. That In Vitro crap is tough. Been there, done that.