Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Years!! (is that all?)

Russ and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this last weekend! we look like 12 year olds in this picture! (well we almost were!) The time has just flown by, and I still feel like we are 19 year olds just playing house. For our little 10 year celebration, we ventured up to Park City and stayed at the Hotel Park City. We enjoyed a romatical dinner at Ruths Chris, which was delicious. And then to make it EXTRA romantic we went and saw a movie... no, not a romatic-comedy or a juicy love story.... we saw The Dark Night! not exactly the most anniversary-esk flick. But I did enjoy it, in a weird dark way? and what would the night be without some crazy random pictures...

I look a little "woosey" here. A little privacy please...

Russ enjoying a nice cup-o-tea. Mmmmm...

Me just lounge-n out in our sweet pad...


After all theese years and we are still "really, really goood loooking"

11 comments:

LaDonna and Ben said...

Congrats! you old people!
Way too cool. Russel you look like a highschooler with your shaggy hair, sweeeet. I like the wedding pic too, you look rather stoic. Happy anniversary!
Benny

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

That is the same movie we went to on our anniversary! Congrats on ten years!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

Baby Bling said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Just wondering who the third person was? That's a little kinky! Way to go! (BTW by third person I mean whomever took the "privacy please" photo)

Whitney said...

You too are sooo cute, you totally look like you are jail bait! I have never seen your hair that short, it's totally adorable. Will you too be making crazy faces on your 20th anniversary, I would put money on it! Glad you had a great time in PC.

Alissa said...

10 years holy cow! time flies when you are having fun! you guys are "really, really goood looking!! I feel like we have not seen you in a really, really looong time! call us lets go play! lol

Amanda said...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the 3rd person in the room. I swear Brad and I have no pictures just the 2 of us. Probably because it is never the 2 of us. On a side note, cute jeans, where did you get them?

Cyndi said...

it's a timer!....hello people! we are huge fans of the camera timer, we use it all the time!

Mandi said...

You are jsut my favorite! You two are so cute! So the picture in front of your room, is Russ even holding you or are you floating? You look way to good for being a mom of 2! Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

Looks like Park City was fun. I love all your goofy photos you always take..you still look like you are 19! Anything happening with the house?

Persnickety Prints said...

OH my, I haven't checked in on you guys in forever! How do you STILL look 12?
U got some cute boyz too!!!:)
Oh, and our 10 year was last yr, we stayed in a hotel and RENTED movies...exciting!