Sunday, September 21, 2008

two peas in a pod...

If you cant tell, things have been a little "lonely" around here, with Milo being gone to school all day, Auggie gets so bored hanging around with me all day! So we introduced him to a little friend we call "Gus" (that's Auggies evil fat twin, that comes out when he is mad) and by the looks of theses pictures he REALLY likes him. I just thought these were so cute, he has so much fun "playing" (with himself) in the mirror...

Also fascinated by the vanity lights...
Cracking himself up....


having a serious conversation with "Gus"!
* also a little mental note for myself... Auggie has his two little top teeth poking through now! ouch!

10 comments:

Baby Bling said...

Hmmmmm...I wonder if Rio would entertain himself that way.

Michelle C. said...

Oh my, Cyndi, he is cute!! I love babies.

Haskins said...

That is so cute!!! I loved that movie "women" when I went with some of my friends there was hardly anyone in there too!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh He really is so cute! I think he is looking just like you!

Baby Bling said...

What happened to Flashback Friday?

bulkleybunch said...

hi there!! he is sooooo cute!

Persnickety Prints said...

How did he grow up so fast? How are you so freaking SKINNY?

The Green's said...

Um...He is so sweet! I love the second picture....how awesome is that! His eyes are amazing.

Julie said...

seeing him makes me baby hungry! We miss you over here!

Amanda said...

Too bad we aren't closer to each other, he and Matthew could be best of friends.