Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun at the Lake...


We are so excited that Paul and Kristi moved back to Utah! Milo has so much fun playing with Mikey and Lexie. Last Saturday we all decided to go for a little boat ride on Utah Lake.


Milo and Lexie took a little run out on the tube, but couldn't quite convince Michael to get on!


Whoo Hoooo Kristi! Milo was giving the thumbs up sign to go FASTER!


Rusty even took Auggie into the nasty water for a little swim, he loved it anyway.


So... I got talked into taking a little ride on the tube. I don't really like "watersports" but I decided to be a good sport and give it try. My only stipulation was, " I don't want to get my hair wet!" (lame I know.) SO lets just say no matter how hard my face was smashing into the tube, and my body flailing about, practically folding in half I DIDN'T LET GO! my arms were so shaky after and still to this day are sooo sore!


But despite that... we had a fun trip and even Auggie and Jackson were mellow and happy to be there the whole time.
Paul and Kristi's youngest, Jackson. AWW, cute...

6 comments:

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun! I love boating!

Anne said...

James always tells Cyra "style before comfort"... I guess not letting go of the rope falls into that category. :)

Baby Bling said...

"Don't get my hair wet"? Pants/shorts while riding the tube? What's next, an umbrella at the beach? Metamucil? Your blog looks so cute, love the title picture!

Tiff said...

I am glad you put a pic of Jackson he is so cute I haven't seen him yet! I didn't no they moved back either - holy cow I am out of the loop!

Tara said...

That is awesome!! One time I went on a tube with kenny let's just say I don't really remember it and it was impossible for me to hang on the way Kevin his boss was driving. I got knocked out but i did get back on!

Shawn and Erica said...

Angie would be proud...she'd be the one undoing the mess of the wet lake hair! You should definitely get a discount next time you get your hair done!! ha ha!